wtorek, 21 września 2010

30 Second Affiliate Blitzkrieg.

PPCNOW FREE!

PPCEasily Cut Your Pay Per Click Costs by Up To 90% TODAY!

PPCDramatically Improve Your Click Through and Conversion Rates!

PPCSignificantly Increase Your Turnover and Profit!

PPCSave 70% off our Normal Price with our Special Pre Launch Offer!

Sounds almost too good to be true doesn't it? How can you possibly accomplish something as monumental as almost eliminating your PPC advertising costs while increasing your turnover and profit at the same time?

Well, as someone who almost had his business destroyed by excessive, continuously increasing Adwords costs I can tell you that reducing your PPC costs is simple once you understand a couple of elementary concepts that you can implement TODAY!

About 5 years ago I was the happiest I'd ever been. I had almost accidentally fallen into selling a couple of ebooks that I'd written, and life really couldn't have been any better.

I'd set up a website, was getting traffic through Adwords, and was making a LOT of money. At that time I was turning over around $145,000 per year, and making an incredible $106,000 in profit!

But suddenly my Adwords costs started to climb...and climb, and climb, and climb! (you might have experienced something similar?).

Suddenly my idyllic lifestyle was in tatters. My Adwords costs had more than quadrupled, I was making ZERO profit, and my perfect business was now worthless. In fact the only people making money from all of MY hard work were Google!

I had 2 choices: Let my business die, or find a way to kill those unfair PPC costs.

There was no way that I was going to just sit there and see all of my hard work put money into someone elses pocket while I got nothing, I'd have rather shut down the whole thing in protest, but this really didn't make sense either.

What I needed to do was to find a way to cut my PPC costs, or even better to get rid of them completely (eventually this has led me to owning a thriving search engine optimization (SEO) company, but that's a story for another day).

As it stood I wasn't making any money at all and so I decided that I had nothing to lose - Drastic times call for drastic measures, and so I turned what I thought I knew about PPC advertising on it's head, dismantled my entire PPC Campaign, and started again.

I resolved myself to read everything and anything that I could find on PPC advertising to try and find ways to start making money again, but before I did any of that I needed to do something to fix the immediate problem - I needed to take action right now.

That night before I went to bed I rebuilt my PPC campaign to try and keep some turnover going while I tried to fix the problem, but this time I approached it in a totally different way.

Sure, I added my keywords and set my CPC like normal, but I was looking at the whole thing in a different perspective from the outset. I went to bed expecting that I'd see no visitors or sales from my new campaign, but little did I know that I'd just made an accidental, yet extremely important discovery that would change my life forever!

I woke up the next morning with my PPC nightmare still going around in my head, with no clear plan as to how I was going to fix it.

PPC Epiphany

I switched on my PC and logged into my Paypal account expecting to see no sales from the previous night, but to my amazement my sales had hardly changed at all!

All that I could think was that I'd accidentally left my old Adwords campaign running instead of my new one. I sighed to myself as I logged into my Adwords account expecting to see all of my profits gobbled up as usual, but what I found was even more amazing!

Rather than my PPC costs remaining at the same level as my sales had done, my Adwords costs we're only a fraction of where they'd been before - they'd gone down by OVER FIFTY PERCENT to be exact!

Now I like to think of myself as a fairly intelligent guy, but I just couldn't understand how something so simple had caused such a dramatic (and desirable!) effect.

I spent most of that day scratching my head trying to work out why I'd achieved these amazing results, and how I could improve on them. I knew from the numbers that it couldn't be a fluke, but I just couldn't work it out.

As I sat there trying to analyse what was happening my mind started to wander, and as I sat there day dreaming a conversation that I'd had with an old marketing colleague of mine years before drifted into my thoughts - suddenly it was like someone had switched on a lightbulb in my head!

It was so simple and so incredibly obvious that I literally wanted to kick myself!

Realising what was happening truly was an epiphany. It had opened my mind to new ideas, and once I understood it I could see how to make it better - MUCH better. PPC Management

I excitedly logged back into my Adwords account and started making the changes that I just KNEW would work.

It took me less than a couple of hours to make all of the changes, and I just couldn't wait to go to bed. I wanted tomorrow to come as quicly as possible so I could check what I KNEW would be my new improved results.

I got up early the next morning and went straight to check my Paypal and Adwords accounts, and I wasn't disappointed.

My sales were within the usual range that I'd come to expect from my old, expensive PPC ads, but my Adwords costs were remarkable. I could hardly believe my eyes as I found that my Adwords costs were now only ONE TENTH of what they'd been only a couple of days before.

I'd managed to SLASH my PPC Costs by 90% (Yes NINETY PERCENT) without losing my sales, turnover, or my customers!

My SEO Company that I mentioned earlier offer a PPC Management Service but we charge a LOT of money - Thousands of Dollars in fact. For most people this is far too expensive.

That's why we decided to turn our PPC management process into a downloadable manual.

Our time is the biggest cost. If we give you the skills so that you can make the changes yourself, then we can make the product much more affordable and more people benefit.

Everybody wins! You save money and make more profit, and we end up with more clients.


The manual can be downloaded instantly after purchase. Just open it up and
you can get started right away - You can start saving money TODAY!
FREE PPC Management Course

In the last 5 years we have refined, improved, and added to the original process to create the most powerful, effective, and successful PPC Management system available.

Virtually anyone can follow this simple process, even people with no previous experience - everything is explained clearly in plain English in an easy to follow, step by step format.

We want you to succeed so it's absolutely in our best interests to make this process as rapid, easy, straightforward, and effective as possible.

You see, once people implement our ideas and are excited, amazed, and delighted with the results, they tell other people, who tell other people, who tell yet more people.

We end up with more clients and our clients end up with more money. It's all because our process works - it doesn't just save you money, it increases your profits too.

One of our recent customers was experiencing a very common problem with his Adwords PPC Campaign - It was so expensive that he was making almost no profit.

This English customer worked on a 20% margin and was spending a whopping L4500 (c.$7000) per month on PPC Advertising. With a turnover of around L27,500 per month from his PPC campaign, he was left with just c.L1000 profit after advertising costs.

This meant that he was taking all of the risks, he was doing all of the work, and yet Google were making 4.5 times more than he was!

We ran through the process that we explain in our manual, made the changes, and the results were conclusive. Overnight his PPC costs dropped by 95%.

Now it's true that he did see a slight drop in turnover of 6.5% after this first step (more on this later), but you can see the results to his bottom line below:

Our simple process had totally turned the tables on Google and now it was our customer who was making the lions share of the profits - exactly as it should be!

The great news with this case study is that this customer was on the verge of laying off one of his team, something that he really didn't want to do. We were the "last chance saloon" for his PPC advertising, and gladly we were able to turn around his business, help him back to profitability, and save someone the pain of losing their job.

You'll have noticed in the last case study that our client saw a small (6.5%) drop in sales when we first applied our process.PPC Manual There are 2 things to note:

First, remember the adage: Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity

What this is saying is that it's not your turnover but your bottom line, your profit that drives your business, and confusing this means that you're in trouble.

In reality if you see any drop at all in sales (and you may not) it won't be much different to this client, and wouldn't you sacrifice 6.5% of your turnover if it increased your profit by almost a factor of 5?

Secondly, and perhaps much more importantly, our PPC Management techniques don't stop at just smashing your costs into oblivion. Once that you've gone through this first step we show you how to improve the effectiveness of your ads, AND how to uncover a whole host of killer keywords that you can use to drive your business to new highs!

When we implemented these next steps for the client in the case study above his turnover almost QUADRUPLED from the numbers in the chart. We took him from around L1000 profit per month to almost L18,000 within the space of just over 6 months.

Isn't that where you'd like your business to be in 6 months time?

FREE PPC Management Course

What I'm offering you here is more than just a method to slash your PPC costs and dramatically increase your turnover and profits, it's everything that you need to totally transform your online business.

Why continue working your fingers to the bone to line someone elses pockets when you can quickly, easily, and emphatically turn the tables so that YOU are the one who benefits from your hard work and reaps the fruits of your labours?

For a limited time I'm going to give you the chance to get your copy of our PPC Management Manual at the heavily discounted price of SEVENTY PERCENT OFF, but before I explain more take a look at what you're going to get:

Slash Your PPC Costs TODAY

The first step that you can start on right away shows you how to turn your existing PPC campaign on it's head, rework your keywords, and start saving money today!

Refining Your Keywords for Peak Performance

Step two shows you how to refine your new PPC campaign and keywords to further slash your costs by up to 90%. You can complete steps 1 & 2 within a couple of hours!

Turbo Charging Your PPC Ads

This step shows you how to use highly effective internet marketing techniques to increase your clickthrough rate from high quality motivated visitors who want to buy.

Advanced Techniques to Find Killer Keywords

The final step shows you little known techniques that you can use to find killer keywords that will boost your visitors and conversion rates. Can be used for PPC & organic SEO.

Tips & Tricks to enhance Your PPC Advertising

This bonus section gives you a number of little know tips and tricks that will improve your PPC campaign further still. Think of these as the icing on the cake!

The best SEO & Internet Marketing Products Available

We reveal 6 of the best, most innovative SEO & internet marketing products available that are used by professional SEO companies and internet marketers, covering everything from automated link building to keyword research to successful selling online.

PPC Costs

Most people spend Hundreds or even Thousands of Dollars per month on PPC advertising, but even in you only spent $200 per month that still works out to an EYEWATERING $2400 per year.

And what about the increase in qualified traffic, conversion rates, and the difference to your bottom line - How many Thousands of Dollars would these be worth?

You can see that our PPC Management manual is worth a serious amount of money, but how much is a fair price?

Wouldn't it be worth $2000 even if we just helped you to slash those costs for good, even without the increase in your profits, the very life blood of your business?

What about $1000 - surely that would have to be an absolute bargain when you consider what you're getting in return?

Well the great news is that we're not asking for $2000, or even $1000 - We're virtually giving this away at the fantastic price of just $149.95 - FREE!

You can now read our PPC Course for FREE!FREE PPC Management Course

View the original article here

Brak komentarzy: